It is official: I will no longer be in my current job as of May 16. I'll be training the new person starting May 5, and then I'll be free two weeks later! I have mixed feelings about leaving that early before we move, but I think it'll be good. We are supposed to leave to go house hunting the next day, so the timing is nice... I guess.
What makes me uncomfortable is that I still haven't found a new job in FL. Not like I could keep this one, but still. It's nice to know you'll have a soft landing.
I guess if all else fails, I can stay home and craft all day... You know, that's not such a horrible thought. I'd probably finish a few projects for a change!
Wait.
If I finish my projects, then I'll need to start new ones, which means I'll have to buy more supplies for my new projects, which means I'll be spending money, which means I'll need to have a job so that I can earn money to buy more supplies to do the projects I'll start because I finished my old projects when I stayed home and crafted all day because I have no job.
*blinkblink*
I think I need a job.



No comments:
Post a Comment